fredag den 31. januar 2014

2014 Needlequest Challenge

January Topics – Needlepainting


I've found this sewing kit to a Spring tablecloth in the local recycling shop and I thought it would suit the 2014 Needlequest Challenge for January, even though I do not have time to finish the whole embroidery in this month.



The embroidery that is pictured on the package is actually made ​​pretty ugly, so I think that I am able to do better. The embroidery is on unbleached linen canvas with DMC Mouliné yarn

Snowdrops and a few more daffodils.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Well done Dorte, and welcome to the challenge. I agree with you - many embroidery kit photos show *very* badly worked stitching! I'm surprised some have ever sold so much as one kit!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. Il tuo ricamo è molto più bello della foto !!! Non vedo l'ora di vederlo finito !
    Bravissima !!!
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. this is so pretty and reminds me of summer.. :D
    thank you for the beautiful post

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...